Apostolic Faith Church, Trinity is a Pentecostal Holiness Church that was founded in Sallisaw, OK in 1954. Church services were first held in a store-front building on Elm Street. In the fall of 1954, members of the church constructed the first church, a cement-block building on the corner of Chickasaw and Washington Streets and held services there until the second church building was constructed directly across Washington Street in 1987. Services were held in the second church building until April of 2018, when, due to a growth in attendance, Apostolic Faith Church, Trinity purchased the First Nazarene Church facility. The first services in the new facility were held on Easter Sunday, April 1, 2018.
The first pastor of Apostolic Faith Church, Trinity was Bro Willie Padgett. He was pastor from 1954 until his death in 1986. After Bro Padgett, pastors of Apostolic Faith Church, Trinity were Bro Jim Millikin, Bro Leon Farley, Bro Carl Page, and Bro Leon Farley a second time. Bro Bryan Duke came to Apostolic Faith Church, Trinity in January of 2011 and he is the current pastor.